AGM and Student Showcase
Sunday, 21 July 2019, 1:00 pm
Wonthaggi State Coal Mine
- This year’s Annual General Meeting and Student Showcase will be held on Sunday, 21 July 2019 from 1:00 pm at the Wonthaggi State Coal Mine.
- For those of you new to our school this afternoon is a lot of fun.
- Students have a chance to enter and showcase their own choreography.
- Please have Students arrive no later than 12:00 pm for a 1:00 pm Showcase start.
- The Annual General Meeting will be held during the interval in the Student Showcase.
We hope to see all our families at this fun event!
This is a great opportunity for students of all ages and grades to perform their own dances!
Dances can be:
- Duos or Trios
- Small Groups (no more than 6 dancers)
To enter, please email information and music to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, 14th July 2019. Please include:
- Names of Dancers
- Type of Dance
- Name of Song
- Approximate Length of Dance
- Music must be cut to performance length
Some of our Students will also be performing class dances.
- Senior Open Ballet
- Pre-Primary/Primary Ballet
- Creative Dance Play
- Intermediate Jazz
- Special Performances of Exam Dances by our Exam Students
For questions, comments or additional information, please email at email@example.com, or call Kerrie at 0439 167 026.