Adult Ballet Class
Adult Ballet Class provides a safe and positive dance class for adults, ranging from complete beginners to those who have extensive dance experience. It is great for finding good posture in a safe, easy-going environment and is structured as a low-impact ballet class and will include gentle stretching.
- There is no set uniform for this class. We suggest snug-fitting (not baggy) clothing, e.g. t-shirt and leggings or a leotard.
- Soft Ballet Shoes are suggested but not required. If you do not have ballet shoes, socks are acceptable. Please do not use street or other dance shoes.
- Adults can attend either casually ($10 per class) or by the term.
- There is also an Annual Registration and Insurance fee of $25. This fee covers all members of a family, so if you have children dancing with us or are enrolled in another Adult Class, you will not have to pay this fee again.
- Before you attend classes, please complete a New Student Enrolment Form.
- For more information on class costs, please see the Fee Structure & Discounts Page.