Adult Tap Dance Classes
Ever dreamed of dancing like Fred Astaire or Ginger Rogers?
We now have Tap classes for adults who have never tap danced before or for those who danced in their younger days and would love to again.
- There is no set uniform for this class. We suggest snug-fitting (not baggy) clothing, e.g. t-shirt and leggings or a leotard.
- Tap shoes are suggested but not required. If you do not have tap shoes, street shoes or other dance shoes are acceptable. We suggest not using shoes with rubber soles.
- Adults can attend either casually or by the term.
- There is also an Annual Registration and Insurance fee of $25. This fee covers all members of a family, so if you have children dancing with us or are enrolled in another Adult Class, you will not have to pay this fee again.
- Before you attend classes, please complete a New Student Enrolment Form.
- For more information on class costs, please see the Fee Structure & Discounts Page.